Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:41 AM
Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:34 AM
Some computers, especially laptops which may be adequately cooled in normal use, are just not designed for playing the more processor-intensive games. Game-consoles were designed specifically for that purpose, laptops were not.
Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:16 AM
Download Speedfan (The download link is to the right), and install it. Once it's installed, run the program and post here the information it shows.
The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
To make sure we are getting all the correct information it would help us if you were to attach a screenshot like the one below of your Speedfan results.
To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard.
- It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
- Now go to Start and then to All Programs
- Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
- In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
- Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
- Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
- Attach it to your next reply
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users