Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Recentally Upgraded to Windows 7, and

• Please log in to reply

xtoxicurex

xtoxicurex

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I keep getting a pop-up that says "USB device not regognised" I'm also having problems with my speakers. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I found that if I tilt my laptop a certian way, the speakers work just fine until I try and set it back down, then they fuzz out and stop working. I don't know if this is all related to my upgrading to windows 7, but I didn't have any of these issues until I upgraded. Does anybody know whats going on?

Also, I don't know much about the specs on my laptop, but what I do know is that it is an Acer Aspire 5670, Genuine intel®cpu t2300 @ 1.66GHz 1.67GHz 1GB ram, 32 bit operating system.

Any help that you can give me would be most appericiated.
Thank you!

Advertisements

diabillic

diabillic

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
Try updating your sound and chipset drivers.