Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Excel VB Help

• Please log in to reply

Spyderturbo007

Spyderturbo007

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Hello again,

Yard work... I guess now I'm glad we decided to rent a townhouse...no lawns to cut or bushes to trim :)

Yeah, sometimes it's not bad, but other times I wish we would have bough a townhouse.

Sorry for the oversight there...to close the workbook and Excel with only one click of an X, revise the BeforeClose event as listed below.

Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean)
ActiveWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False
Application.Quit
End sub

No problem. Thank you, I'll add it to my sheet.

I haven't had a chance to review for possible data validation with a Input box, though are you just seeking to keep the values with a certain number range?

Yeah, I just wanted to try and keep things between certain values and check for entry errors. For example, the cell phone bill might validate between 100 - 200 and not allow characters. That way, if someone gets fat fingers and inputs 23235 for the bill, it will flag you. I don't know how that would work for each cell, but even something that could be used globally would be fine.

Thanks again for all your help!

Advertisements

antoniosarc

antoniosarc

• Pip
  • 1 posts
check the following link , it will help you to solve vb.net excel problems.

http://vb.net-inform...7_tutorials.htm

sarcc.