Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Some questions on computers!

• Please log in to reply

Vita-Rain

Vita-Rain

• Pip
  • 2 posts
If I were to make my own computer. Is it possible for me to get a random processor that's beast and get a weak motherboard?
What's the things that I need in order for me to put both of them to get along together?

Advertisements

Alzeimer

Alzeimer

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
If you have a weak part it will affect the computer specially when it comes to a Motherboard. A Mobo and a Processor are the two main parts.

As an exemple lets say you take a good motherbaord and as one of the supported processors are Celeron. Celerons are the lower brand of Intels so as good as your Mobtherboard is it will only work as good as the Celeron and Vice Versa.

You need to find a Mobo that will offer the options that you Beast Processor can deliver.

Find the Motherboard or Pocessor (Depending on your needs) you desire and research what is compatible and best with the other.