Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Easy Cleaner

• Please log in to reply

Darrenkook

Darrenkook

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I have been using Easy Cleaner for a while now (recommended by Pete C. )and love the unnecessary files and registy cleaner options. I just used the duplicate file option. It found several thousand files that totaled over 1.6 gig of hard drive space. I went back to read the info on it and the only thing it said was be very careful, this is recommended for beginners. My question is: is anyone familiar with this program and every used this option. Is it safe to delete these?? I know I could and have a good restore point I made a few days ago. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Edited by Darrenkook, 22 May 2005 - 03:07 PM.

Advertisements

oday28

oday28

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,

I just installed Easy cleaner & found an ENORMOUS amount of duplicate
files on my computer. I just want to ask if anyone has had any problems
deleting these files? My computer is dangerously low on space, so I really
am wanting to go ahead & delete these files but I don't want to mess up
my computer. Does anyone know if these duplicate files are usually safe to delete?
These are over 3 billion bytes of duplicate files so it would take way too long to check each
one out :-)
Cheryl