Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart applicattion

• Please log in to reply

-=PsY=-Angel

-=PsY=-Angel

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi I hope someone can help me with this problem. I have read the other topic where the guys had the same problem as me but there is no fix for it. Just bought the game 2 weeks ago works perfectly on my HP Pro book but will not work on this I have even used another disk to install with still the same problem. Did firmware update and everything. My PC meets more than just minimum requirements for this game as I play MW2 already. Please Help.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I have a couple of thoughts, but all start with what game are you having trouble? Also, do you have any virtual cd drives installed (daemon tools, virtual clone drive)?

-=PsY=-Angel

-=PsY=-Angel

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey Sorry I'm trying to play Call of Duty 4 Modern warfare. Don't have anything like deamon tools installed this is a bought game not copied or anything like that. Multiplayer works fine it's just when I try to play the single player that it gives me this message. And I want to play the the campaign before I start with the multiplayer. I'm player MW2 online and the campaign and everything works fine.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Check out this FAQ: COD4 faq