Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

9800 pro not working ?

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Recently I installed a 9800 pro. Installation of windows went great, and I thought everything was ready to go. I installed, doom 3, call of duty, half life 2, far cry, and comand and conquer generals. Every game does the same thing to me. About 15-20 minutes in the game freezes and exits telling me an error has occured. I thought it might have been the game but this is occuring on multiple games. any ideas?

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Check to see if u have up to date driver for card , and check trouble shooting on ATI site they might have a FAQ just like yours.