Change Wireless Frequency on Computer
Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:03 AM
Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:39 PM
Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:00 AM
Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:56 AM
- Click Start, type system restore in the Start Search box or Search programs and files, and then click System Restore under the Programs section.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
- On the System Restore page, click Next.
- Select a restore point that you know was before you made the frequency change, and then click Next.
- If you are prompted to specify the disk to restore, select the hard disk on which the operating system is installed, and then click Next.
- On the Confirm your restore point page, click Finish.
- When the restoration process is complete, click Restart.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users