Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Adobe Flashplayer LAG! :|

• Please log in to reply

NcCrIuS

NcCrIuS

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
hey while im watchin youtube the video stuck but the sound is still running....i dont kno why its like this and then after that my games are affected too!!it laggs but it will be back to normal after a while,but im gettin' so frustated about this :) .... dont know if its my adobe flash player or my javascript :/

is there anyone who have the same problems??or anyone solved this??

Advertisements

Rasen_Shurik3n

Rasen_Shurik3n

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
I only had this issue on Linux Ubuntu 10.4 and later was told that it is a bug.
If you are using Windows, i don't know..

Ibrad2010

Ibrad2010

GeekU Freshman

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
I have had this happen too, do you have the latest version of Flash? Only way I have been able to cure this problem is by closing the internet which closes flash then trying again with a fresh flash client.

TheomenyRidden

TheomenyRidden

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've had this problem too.
My adobe flash is up to date.
I have a lot of memory and ram free.
And I have the newest adobe flash and java.
I haven't been able to stop it, although defragmenting my disks did reduce the amount of times it happens now.

Barbarian

Barbarian

• PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
:welcome: TheomenyRidden!

It happen with all of your browsers? Which version they are? Which version is your Flash Player? This guide will help you to check this out: Find Flash Player version.