Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

bsod KERNEL_STACK or KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

• Please log in to reply

rouge helper

rouge helper

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
well i just started getting bsod's when i come on youtube it will say KERNEL_STACK or KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR then whil dumping memory it frezzes and this is not vista this is win 7 the vista has been destroyed. anyway while its dumping it frezzes then on reeboot it immediatly goes to starup repair finds nothing and does everything normal i'm assuming its a hard disk issue this happened after a system restore. but on youtube it will sometimes want me to download videos's or it will have a faint message that says missing plugin but wehn i reload its fine so if you got any of that can you help?

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Please, use punctuations marks, because your post is hard to read.

Download BlueScreenView (in Zip file)
No installation required.
Unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.
When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.
Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

rouge helper

rouge helper

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
i fixed it i looked in event viewer disk errors everywhere a chkdsk solved this thanks anyway though

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Cool :)