You need to be a little more patient. You already have a thread posted here
You have posted at 3 forums total.
You've Posted here at GeekstoGo, DAL
, and at TSG here
A few things I feel should be brought to your attention:
- Helpers look for topics that have 0 posts.
- You should only seek help at one forum.
- By Multi-Posting you are utilizing the time of two (or more) trained helpers.
Helpers take a long time to train. They need a great deal of expertise and knowledge to be able to safely remove Malware from your computer and because of this
are in short supply. We wish to use them to help the maximum number of people, and if they are researching the log of someone who is already being helped, then their time and effort is going to waste.
Understandably this causes a certain amount of bad feeling.
- From the helper who has needlessly spent time researching your log and compiling and posting instructions.
- From others who have to wait longer for their problems to be addressed.
- Advice from two separate helpers can cause problems.
Different helpers may use different methods to combat your infection. Whilst each in isolation is safe, that may not be so if you follow the advice of both together. Some of the tools we use are very powerful and have to be used in a specific way and in some cases do not combine well with others. By using advice from two different sources it is possible that tools may be used that do not combine well and you may severely damage your computer, even rendering it inoperable in some circumstances.
With that said, and the fact that you have already posted another thread here, I'm going to go ahead and close this topic. You should pick one forum to work with, and stick with it. Be patient and wait for a helper to respond to your post.
This topic is now closed.