Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Over-the-Ear Headphones (Also.. help me identify these ones)

• Please log in to reply

Libid21

Libid21

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
I'm looking to buy over-the-ear headphones for college because I listen to a lot of music and I want to have noise-cancelling ones. Heard the Dre Beats were overpriced so not worth the hefty price. I was watching a fan-made video on Kid Cudi's album Man on the Moon and saw these headphones that interested me. I don't know what model it is though, but I was just wondering if anyone knew.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Or if anyone knows anything about headphones, I'm looking for a good noise-cancelling over-the-ear headphones. I'm willing to pay for the right price as long as it is worth it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Bose are the best on the market, but they cost a good bit of money. You can take a look at them HERE for $299.00 + I will never own a pair, but I have a friend with a pair, and they do sound awesome.