Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HOW TO CONVERT A FILE TYPE/FILE EXTENSION

• Please log in to reply

gunsind

gunsind

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have an email made up of a power point slide show with a file type of 'outlook express mail message'and a file extension of .pps
I would like to open the slide show in a program that will allow me to extract the photos and use them in other projects
I can open the slide show with outlook express which i suspect then opens the show in power point but i cannot find a way to extract the pictures, and i cannot open the show from within power point either.
Please help................regards gunsind

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
you should be able to save the .PPS to your desktop or somewhere easy to find, then open powerpoint then do file/open and open the .pps at which point you can right click on the images and choose save as

gunsind

gunsind

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi DSenette,thankyou for the reply. It works now. Typical of many things today, 'so simple when you know how'.....Regards and thanks.........Gunsind

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
:)