Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

World of Warcraft Installation Problems

• Please log in to reply

Deathraizer

Deathraizer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, I'm new to this site, hopefully it can help me out. So, I play WoW, but with the recent patch I kept on getting an error saying "Failed to apply patch. Please visit our website at www.Worldofwarcraft.com" - so I did. Nothing there was helping me so I tried the Repair Utility. When that didn't work because of another error message saying something like it couldn't connect to the online files, I tried reinstalling that. Same thing happened. So as one of my few other options I tried uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it. I went to Battle.net and all, typed in my information and tried installing the game client, but now It's saying "Failed to read information from the internet. Please close all applications and try again." So, figuring it might actually help, I did that. AGAIN it didn't work. So now I'm incredibly confused, and I need to know, how can I install the game now? The one thing I haven't tried is the game disc, but I have a feeling it won't work. Any ideas?

Edited by Deathraizer, 16 June 2010 - 04:58 PM.

Advertisements