Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Quick Question Reg. Microsoft Works

• Please log in to reply

CourtneyV

CourtneyV

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My eMachine died and I had to do a system reinstall on a new processor. My old system had Microsoft Works from 2005 I think. I was going to purchase Microsoft Works 9.0, but I wanted to make sure I'd be able to open my old files first. If not, what do you suggest? I have OpenOffice installed, but I can't open the files. I converted some at Zamzar and that worked but I have hundreds of documents.

Thanks,

Courtney

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts
I don't know any reason it wouldn't, but ...

On the Microsoft Store page for Microsoft Works 9.0 it states "Have more questions? Call us toll-free at 1-877-696-7786".

CourtneyV

CourtneyV

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I don't know any reason it wouldn't, but ...

On the Microsoft Store page for Microsoft Works 9.0 it states "Have more questions? Call us toll-free at 1-877-696-7786".

Thanks so much for snatching the number for me.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts
You're welcome. :)