Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP downloading POGO.com games

• Please log in to reply

ballysmom52

ballysmom52

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I love to play POGO games; however, when I try to download some of them that are available to play on a trial or buy basis, I get an error message that stops the downloading process.

It reads "Failed to initialize window. Please try running the game again (I did, no luck). If that doesn't help try changing the screen resolution and color depth (I adjusted them, but again didn't seem to help the problem (for verification purposes, can you tell me what the screen resolution and color depth should be?). If that fails video card doesn't support the game (ok, I'm totally unfamiliar with this.)

What is the card, how do I check to see what I have currently, what do I do to fix it, and any other guidance I need to make the POGO games work.

I really appreciate someone's help with this. Thank you sooooo much!

Advertisements

Rasen_Shurik3n

Rasen_Shurik3n

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Well i can't help you with your exact problem, but i should give you a link that may be useful (or not)

http://www.java.com/...d/help/pogo.xml

I hope someone can find a solution for you!