Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

gateway netgear cg814wg v2 issues

• Please log in to reply

Greedkun

Greedkun

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Im having issues with my netgear wireless modem. I have had it for a few days and have had no issues. The network was setup through my laptop but for some reason, today, my wireless detection isn't picking up the modem under the networks name. Instead it is picking it up as Wireless. Im certain that this is my network because when I unplug it, it disappears from the list and does not appear when I refresh the list. It states that the password I type in for it is not the correct one, however. I can connect to it through an ethernet cable and it is detected under its network name. Im not certain what the problem is, hence me being here, but I think my settings got reset somehow. Any and all help is appreciated.

Advertisements