Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

parsing error

• Please log in to reply

rogerfoi

rogerfoi

• Pip
  • 3 posts
When trying to re install my Hp Photosmart C5280 all in one getting a parsing error in file C/program file/hp/digital imaging /bin/hpqsdoc/1033.xml, can some one help me with this problem.
Thanking you in advance
Roger

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Hi rogerfoi. welcome to Geeks.

Some hardware requires the sofware to be installed first, so try,
completely disconnect the printer, install software, shut down, install printer, restart.

If this fails, leave the printer on, go to HP site, go to downloads, allow HP to detect your product, downlad any driver updates.

Good luck.

rogerfoi

rogerfoi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi rogerfoi. welcome to Geeks.

Some hardware requires the sofware to be installed first, so try,
completely disconnect the printer, install software, shut down, install printer, restart.

If this fails, leave the printer on, go to HP site, go to downloads, allow HP to detect your product, downlad any driver updates.

Good luck.

rogerfoi

rogerfoi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank for your advice, will try what you said and will let you know how I made out