Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

DVD burning software

• Please log in to reply

surfwchris

surfwchris

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
hi, maybe someone can suggest some good DVD burning software?! I have Vista and I've been always using Windows DVD maker, works good for wide screen movies, but as soon as I get a full screen movie - it tells me that was an error, sometimes it happens within 0.7% but sometimes at 98%

Thank you!

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Vista DVD Maker stopped working for me after a while, as well.
Free - DVDFlick: http://www.dvdflick.net/
I use (not free) - ConvertXToDvd: http://www.vso-softw...nvert_x_to_dvd/

maxdakota123

maxdakota123

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have tried to use NERO 6.0 and 7.0 and neither are compatible to with Vista. If you have MS Windows Vista or any other Windows version, I suggest you all to try "Free Easy CD DVD Burner". This program works GREAT. It gives you the ability to Copy CD/DVD, burn WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, FLAC, AAC, M4A, and ISO9660 Joliet standard. It also supports buffer underrun and mulitsession disks.

JS2011

JS2011

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Windows DVD maker is no good. Try ImgBurn as your DVD burning software and DVD decrypter to burn your ISO files. They both runs well to me, it should works fine with you too. No need to fixed already corrupted and giving you problems software where you can replace them with a better and free ones :D

Edited by JS2011, 23 April 2011 - 11:30 PM.