Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

building first computer (need power supply help)

• Please log in to reply

gott646

gott646

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello i would like if if someone would be able to look at the parts i have for my build and tell me if one of these power sources will work and i have read some of the other posts on power supplys on this website but im still not dont fully know if they will work

motherboard

processor

cpu cooler

graphics card

ram x2

cd drive

hard drive

im wanting to know if one of these power supplys will work and if not than what one will

power supply 1

power supply 2

and thats about it (beside the case and a couple other things)
i would appreciate it if u see anything that will not work or is crap and could be better that u could please tell me

Thanks

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Out of those two power supplies, definitely go the Seasonic. There are others out there that will do the job cheaper though, let me know if you're interested and I'll chase up a recommendation.