Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

building first computer (need power supply help)

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello i would like if if someone would be able to look at the parts i have for my build and tell me if one of these power sources will work and i have read some of the other posts on power supplys on this website but im still not dont fully know if they will work

cpu cooler

graphics card

ram x2

cd drive

hard drive

im wanting to know if one of these power supplys will work and if not than what one will

power supply 1

power supply 2

and thats about it (beside the case and a couple other things)
i would appreciate it if u see anything that will not work or is crap and could be better that u could please tell me

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
Out of those two power supplies, definitely go the Seasonic. There are others out there that will do the job cheaper though, let me know if you're interested and I'll chase up a recommendation.