Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Deleted email account

• Please log in to reply

Ginado

Ginado

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I was adding a new email to my Outlook 2003 for work. By accident I deleted the account in the Micrsoft exchange server. Of course I did not back it before hand. There is about 3000 emails that I really need.

Any help getting it back.

Advertisements

DaffyKantReed

DaffyKantReed

• PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
Talk to the Exchange admin. They will be able to sort you out.

Ginado

Ginado

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Can't its an old job I was working for and was let go this month. But I have about 2 an 1/2 years of information in my emails that will help at my current jon

amw_drizz

amw_drizz

• PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
Not to sound harsh or rude. But if it was an old job then the Admins more than likely just got around to deleting your accounts or suspending them. (reason why never to have personal email sent to a work email, you won't have the work email for life)