This is my current PC
- Gigabyte ep43-UD3L (rev 1.2)
- Intel Core 2 Quad 9550
- 2x2=4GB PQI turbo pc 5400 DDR2 667mhz
- Gigabyte ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (Bat mobile fan)
- 750GB WD Caviar Black
- 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12
- Cooler Master 460 watts PSU
I'm looking to upgrade my rigs so it could compete with i7 system. I'm thinking on buying RAID controller card but based from my observation in newegg, none of the cards are any good. So can anyone recommend me a good RAID controller card that works great based on your personal experience?
I'm also thinking to add another 4gb memory ram, is that worth it? How about if I add Intel SSD, is it worth it?