Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphics issue, I was told to use the cleaning guide

• Please log in to reply

SpywareOmnomBurp

SpywareOmnomBurp

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Well here are my logs, attached.

I'm having a hard time with my graphics, only with web browsers.
There's a bunch of white space in almost every page, and the font sizes are abnormal. (I checked the settings)
Here's a link to my original post on here for your convenience-
the first thread
It's so weird.... :)
I'm sure there are some bad things still on this machine, but I already did a couple of driver fixes.
GOSH I hope this isn't an obvious problem. :)

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files

• Attached File  OTL.Txt   98.48KB   103 downloads
  • Attached File  Extras.Txt   33.22KB   375 downloads
  • Attached File  mbam.txt   891bytes   113 downloads
  • Attached File  ark.txt   4.63KB   106 downloads

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
Please do NOT attach files. Just copy and paste them.

Copy the text in the code box by highlighting and Ctrl + c

:OTL
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {a042fc58-37cb-49f2-82e8-be2000ea9c91} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {a042fc58-37cb-49f2-82e8-be2000ea9c91} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {604BC32A-9680-40D1-9AC6-E06B23A1BA4C} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {A042FC58-37CB-49F2-82E8-BE2000EA9C91} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {D0523BB4-21E7-11DD-9AB7-415B56D89593} - No CLSID value found.

:Files
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\f7f1ff1
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LPLYKDIEDQCG
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SAZOZOV
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{B46E1EF5-0B37-4DB4-A4E2-9F2B41036185}
C:\Documents and Settings\Barbara\Application Data\.#

:Commands
[purity]
[emptytemp]
[Reboot]
then run OTL and Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste (ctrl +v) the text. Verify that you got it all and Then click the Run Fix button at the top
Let the program run unhindered, OTL will reboot the PC when it is done.

Open OTL again and click the Quick Scan button. Post the log it produces in your next reply.

Download but do not yet run ComboFix
:!: If you have a previous version of Combofix.exe, delete it and download a fresh copy. :!:

:!: It must be saved to your desktop, do not run it :!:

:!: Disable your Antivirus software when downloading or running Combofix. If it has Script Blocking features, please disable these as well. See: http://www.bleepingc...opic114351.html

Download and Rename this file -- (call it george.exe ) to your Desktop -- from either of these two sources:
http://download.blee...Bs/ComboFix.exe
http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe

Doubleclick on george to start the program.

* :!: Important: Have no other programs running. Your Task Bar should be clear of any program entries including your Browser.

* A window may open with a series of Disclaimers. Accept the Disclaimers to start the fix. Allow it to install the Recovery Console then Continue. When the scan completes Notepad will open with with your results log open. Do a File, Exit and answer 'Yes' to save changes.

A caution - Do not run Combofix more than once. Do not touch your mouse/keyboard until the scan has completed, as this may cause the process to stall or your computer to lock. The scan will temporarily disable your desktop, and if interrupted may leave your desktop disabled. If this occurs, please reboot to restore the desktop. Even when ComboFix appears to be doing nothing, look at your Drive light. If it is flashing, Combofix is still at work.

A file will be created at => C:\Combofix.txt. I'll need to see that in your reply.

Re-activate your protection programs at this time :!:

Reboot now, please :!:

Post Back (copy/paste the .txt files, do not use attachments)
After following the above, post back with:

OTL Log x 2

Combofix log

Ron