C Drive on ASUS laptop full
Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:20 AM
Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:35 PM
- Go to Start > Run.
- Type in diskmgmt.msc and click Enter.
- On right the side you will see a visual depiction of the partitions on your hard drive. I need you to take a screenshot and attach it to your next reply.
- To take a screenshot press Print Screen on your keyboard. It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
- Press CTRL+V to paste the contents of the screenshot into the paint workspace.
- Go to File > Save As.
- Save the file as a JPEG to your desktop.
Let's get a look at those files.
- Download TreeSizeFree from my signature.
- Install and run the program.
- Select Scan from the toolbar and scan the partition where Windows resides (usually C:).
Edited by FNP, 25 June 2010 - 05:37 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users