Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help - can't install Flash

• Please log in to reply

Alias775

Alias775

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
I've used Chrome to go get Flash 10 and I already know that I must ditch Chrome fast or Flash won't install.

But, today I've downloaded Flash 10 about 5 times. I've uninstalled it, rebooted, installed it, rebooted - have done everything possible and it isn't working!

Last night, I was cleaning my computer up and I uninstalled some programs I never use.

There was one called "Installer___" had about 3 numbers or letters after it. I looked in properties, went to the site and it was something I had no clue about so I uninstalled it.

I'm guessing I wasn't supposed to uninstall that thing!

Can anyone help please? I really need to get back to work on my flash web site and it won't let me in!

Thanks all you guys, Alias77 :)

Advertisements

Rasen_Shurik3n

Rasen_Shurik3n

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Hello Allias775

I understand clearly your problem cause sometimes it happens to me too..
Could you please try the exact steps written HERE and tell me the result?

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Adobe has a uninstaller.

Flash Uninstaller Pay attention to the warnings about closing programs such as IE that use flash.

Flash Version Check. This also has a link to Flash installer.