Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

ntldr missing and no os

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• Pip
  • 1 posts
my computer was on its last leg so i wanted to reinstall windows. i got my disk and went throught the steps. when windows was installing i kept getting errors that it could locate certain files. then the power went out half way through. when i tried to start the process over with a new windows cd i kept getting the ntldr missing error. i cant get it to boot from the cd.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
NEW? Windows CD
This forum does not assist with any problems relating to other then genuine Microsoft installations.
Please assure me that the CD is genuine and its use by you is in acordance with the licence.
ie: A XP installation CD borrowed from someone else is not legal.

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

It seems you had a topic which was located here which got locked by a moderator. We cannot assist with illegal software in no-way, shape or form as this is against the law.

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Duplicate topic of this one