Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Jigsaw Puzzle Applet Problem

• Please log in to reply

LogicsHere

LogicsHere

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I've used a jigsaw puzzle applet for years and never had a problem. But in trying to update my pages today, something I haven't done in a few years, I am experiencing a problem . . . the image loading stalls. What is odd, is that there doesn't seem to be a problem when I click on the page in My Computer, but it fails when I go to the internet page using the page URL.

You can find an example at the following URL:

http://logicmgmt.com...les/toyshop.htm

Any ideas how to correct this?

The files are all in the same folder as the java file so location isn't the issue. I initially thought it might be because the link opens in a new window from the index page, but another area where I use the same applet is not set up to go to a new window, but rather open to the page directly and the same problem is evident . . . stalling at the loading of the image. :)

Advertisements