Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Jigsaw Puzzle Applet Problem

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I've used a jigsaw puzzle applet for years and never had a problem. But in trying to update my pages today, something I haven't done in a few years, I am experiencing a problem . . . the image loading stalls. What is odd, is that there doesn't seem to be a problem when I click on the page in My Computer, but it fails when I go to the internet page using the page URL.

You can find an example at the following URL:

Any ideas how to correct this?

The files are all in the same folder as the java file so location isn't the issue. I initially thought it might be because the link opens in a new window from the index page, but another area where I use the same applet is not set up to go to a new window, but rather open to the page directly and the same problem is evident . . . stalling at the loading of the image. :)