Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

low fps in game. restore factory settings without CD

• Please log in to reply

stephanDC

stephanDC

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey there, I play a game called Leage of legends (lol), my friend has the exact same laptop as me and also plays the same game for some reason I get only 3-19fps (frames per second) during the game but he manages to get 30-60fps. I know to some extend it might be due to his better maintenance of his laptop but I have tried many registry fix, anti spy-ware, anti malware and defraging my laptop and yet I have such low fps. My laptop did not come with a restore CD so I am unable to restore my factory setting and I wondered if it was possible to manually restore my factory setting without the CD or if there were any other options i might have to increase my fps without changing my graphic card.

Laptop details;
Toshiba satellite p300-1A8
Model num: PSPC0E-01H008EN

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
A graphics card update isn't going to happen on a laptop.

Normally on a Vista machine you can get to the factory restore option by keep pressing F8 and select "Repair My Computer". Usually in there is an option to restore the system.