Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

internet access is a problem

• Please log in to reply

southsidedave

southsidedave

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I found a yellow "!" next to microsoft tun miniport adapter #2. Why do I think this is important?
"this device cannot start code 10."

also found that if I ran the :netsh winsock reset catalog, it says " the requested operation requires elevation" yes elevation?

put in a new router after a storm blew my other one and Have cannot always access the web. The wireless connection seems to stay strong, but when I use the desktop computer that is hard wired, the connection goes away when I wake the computer froma sleep. I then have to restart it to get on the web.

What am I missing here. I have an intellenet router with 4 ports. Could it be a bad cord?

I also have CA security, might that be a conflict?

please help,

Dave

Advertisements