Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Changed CPU now windows dosnt work

• Please log in to reply

Roofus

Roofus

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
ok talked a bit with artie on msn and trying a system restore using this http://www.winhelpon...ws-7-and-vista/
its just restarting now so i hope it all works out cause i miss my pc working =<

edit: didnt work either so just gonna save stuff and format whole pc then just go with how i did it before =(
goodbyes internet it will be a long time till i see you again! D=

Edited by Roofus, 02 July 2010 - 05:16 AM.

Advertisements

Roofus

Roofus

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
ok im now answearing you on my old pc ^^
in short after a week of me and my dad trying to get this new cpu working we finally give up.
im using my old cpu (which is now unclocked :) ) so in total im now worse off then i was before i tried to upgrade

thanks for your help anyways it was appriciated ^^

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Oh dude... this is a sad sad story.

Roofus

Roofus

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Yeah it is but on the plus side, managed to swing a refund for my CPU so atleast I'll get back something ^^