Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

compaq cq60-215dx XP Drivers

• Please log in to reply

Rascle53

Rascle53

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
I have a compaq cq60-215dx laptop, comes out standard with (yuck) vista, IF you prefer win xp as i do,heres a link with all the WORKING drivers for your compaq cq60-215dx laptop. I installed them all last night, everything works perfectly,just follow the instructions on site and your good to go
http://www.techsuppo...xp-drivers.html

Now for the question now that i have all these drivers, is there a way i can combind these together then burn the to cd/dvd and have them extract as a one driver package instead of installing them one at a time?
thanks in advance, i know if thers an answer anywhere,its here :)
Rascle

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
there are ways to package drivers and things so that they extract together, but you still really need to run each driver one at a time (in the right order). you can't install all of them at once. you could however write yourself a batch file and keep it on the disk with the drivers that will run through the driver packages in order

Rascle53

Rascle53

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
a batch file? uhoh, have no idea how to do that, but i thank you for the eply, ill just install one at a time
Rascle

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
well batch files are pretty easy, a simple google search can teach you a lot about them.