Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

System Restore Gateway 7322

• Please log in to reply

detto

detto

• Pip
  • 2 posts
How do I do a System Restore to factory settings without a disk on a Gateway 7322 Laptop with Windows XP?

My computer freezes and restarts halfway through loading Windows XP. Then it asks if I would like to start windows in Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking, Safe Mode with Command Prompt, Last Known Good Config., or Start Windows Normally. Every choice provides the same outcome, windows begins to load, then freezes and I am prompted with the same screen again.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
during boot up you may see some options for entering the recovery system. sometimes it's f11, or ctrl f10 or ctrl f11. if not you may be able to contact gateway and see about getting replacement disks for your computer.

detto

detto

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
There's one for Boot Menu (F10) and one for BIOS Settings (F2)

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
Gateway Support - 4429 Gateway 7322GZ Notebook > Gateway Notebook User Guide (.pdf)

Posted Image