Go to HERE and run the Crucial online scanner.
This will give you the exact memory configuration for your system.
You do not have to buy the memory from there, but write down the information and if you need assistance in purchasing the upgrade memory GTG can assist with suggestions also.
Which would you suggest? the results i got from the Crucial
online scanner are here : http://www.crucial.c...DB5F0DC31D926C3
I have been looking around for compatible ones but im still unsure of what specifically my computer would take... for example I found this one:
184-pin unbuffered DIMM
6 Layer unbuffered
CAS Latency 3
Off-chip driver (OCD) impedance adjustment, and on die termination (ODT)
shipping Technical Information:
Memory Size: 1GB DDR 184 Pin
Memory Speed: 333Mhz
Form Factor: 184-pin DDR, Gold Pin, Green PCB
* Performance: PC2700
* Dual Channel ready
* 2.5 Volts
* DQ DQ Burst Frequency: 333MHz
* Inputs and outputs are SSTL-18 compatible
* CAS latency 3.0
* 128x4 X 2 DDR SDRAM CHIP CONFIGURATION
* SDRAM have 4 internal banks for concurrent operation
* Differential clock inputs
* Data is read or written on both clock edges
* Bi-directional data strobe with one clock cycle preamble and one-half clock post-amble
* Address and control signals are fully synchronous to positive clock edge
* Programmable Operation:
* Burst Type: Sequential or Interleave
* Burst Length: 4, 8
* Operation: Burst Read and Write
* Auto Refresh (CBR) and Self Refresh Modes
* Automatic and controlled precharge commands
* Serial Presence Detect
* SDRAMs in FBGA Package
* RoHs compliance
Would this one or one of similar settings work or is there a specific spec i should be looking out for?
Edited by mboy12, 01 July 2010 - 03:37 PM.