Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blocks/Conflickting programs

• Please log in to reply

robdngrwr

robdngrwr

• Pip
  • 2 posts
They work right and then nothing is working right.On/Off-On/Off-On/Off
I have a web site parked at godaddy and I'm trying to program my computer to become an atom server of my computer web page and 2 more webpages on a wetpaint web site.
There all tied together on my computer web page and they all use the same web server name.(example-Joe's Diner)MSN doesn't recognize any of them, windows does but it shuts out when I open it on aol 9.0, also If I'm useing aol 9.5 and IE and try to open my computers web page, it shuts 9.5 and IE out to go to 9.0? I have a home page at yahoo and google also. I opperate on the premise to keep it simple-stupid and it works and then it don't! I could get on MSN and now I can't? I could get on yahoo and now I can't? I could get on IE and now I cant? Is my pentium 4 processor out dated or just trying to catch up on all the new programming by the active X, java, adobe, blaw, blaw, blaw, blaw, blaw, blaw, blaw, blaw???
Could it be that a few Internet Millionairs don't want any competition?
I check all my anti spyware, my firewalls and virus software and it's all working at 100%. Conflickting mind-f___!!!Bill

Edited by robdngrwr, 01 July 2010 - 06:34 PM.

Advertisements

Bing7

Bing7

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • MVP
pentium 4 processor out dated!!?

it could be as you didn't say what cpu you have , ,P4's range from the early P4 at 1.4mhz to the P4-3.xx mhz

those Internet Millionaires will get you every time

Edited by Bing7, 02 July 2010 - 03:13 AM.