Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Mail Help

• Please log in to reply

MWherry

MWherry

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a primary email/username as given by my provider some time ago, I can not change this, but wish to have a 2nd email account, linked to my primary. So, whe someone sends an email to me, on the 2nd email address, I want it to just be directed to my normal main page. I am somewhat of a layman, so this may be simple, but I dont understand the help topics elsewhere.
I have set up the 2nd email account through windows mail, and can select from the drop down tab and send from it, but I can not see new mails and as said, just want it linked to my normal main inbox.
is this something that is possible, or how do I see the 2nd email account without stress...

Any help is muchly appreciated..... :)

basically I want to see my 2nd email account, how do I log onto this?

Edited by MWherry, 09 July 2010 - 09:13 AM.

Advertisements