Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

bsod pc is messed up help :)

• Please log in to reply

mentalj

mentalj

• Pip
  • 1 posts
nvidea gtx260 oc outt the box
Q6600 not overclocked
asus mobo
650 power supply
4 g corair ram

ok first the bsod i have had today(thank for reading btw)

system,exception(once)

Modification of system code or a critical...
STOP: 0x00000109 (twice)

memory bsod (once)

IRQL EQUAL NOT LESS (once)

so i was playing wow today,why at the same time flicking back an forth to view webpages,the web pages started to freeze an said looking for soltion, then i got my first bsod.
i turned off my pc done a memtest an all seemed fine.i took out one memory stick an left other in there all seemed fine then 3 hours down the line the same thing,this time when i restarted an went into windows mem diagnostics it said hardware trouble straight away so i let it run its course,took that stick out an tested other all was fine,then tested the original an all was fine with that,so confusing meh,
I had a graphic card failer in the past they sent me a new one (which could just be a refurbished one but looked pretty new to the eye)i run furmaeks burn in test for 30 min temp rose to 85,c i had no artifacts or bsod run a video memory test an also no errors.now im completely an utterly confused on what to do next i hope someone reading this can shine some light upon this thread thanks for reading guys i await ur brains:)

Advertisements