Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windows media player plays song just below

• Please log in to reply

Cmoupetr

Cmoupetr

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just recently (ten minutes ago) got fed up with itunes not installing so i switched over to windows media player. I am completely unfamiliar with this version I am assuming it is the newest one (one that came with windows 7) because i figure it would auto update. Anyways, i am trying to create a folder on my computer that will only contain music that i actually like and leave a folder with all the music that i don't like in another master folder. So i have to delete some songs. I am deleting directly from windows media player. This works except when ever i have a list of five or more songs, like in a album or my all music folder, when i have this kind of list the wrong songs are played. Every now and then the next song in the list will play. It is not the wrong path to the song because if i can find the song in a list with less then 5 or so songs in it, like by going from all music to the album, it plays right. Also i can do the preview thing and it will play the right song. Why is it playing the song right after the one i want?

Edited by Cmoupetr, 03 July 2010 - 11:18 PM.

Advertisements