Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

compatibility issues with shadowuser & windows 7

• Please log in to reply

brady1988

brady1988

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
hi there guys, u see this afternoon i tried to install this software called shadowuser pro edition but it seems like my windows 7 ultimate wont let me install the software so therefore i was kinda hoping that u guys could help me on this one, i tried to install it with the option " run as administrator " but it didnt work at all cus the software asked me to reboot my system and then after that i tried to open it and the same window popped up on my screen so basically there's no way i can install it right now and i was looking for other softwares just like ShadowUser... man i have to be honest i couldnt find sh...it so please guys i need ur help and maybe u can tell me about some other softwares like shadowuser compatible with windows 7 ultimate.

L33txor.
Brady.

have a good one. thank u in advance. :)

Advertisements

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
anyone pls?

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
can u guys help me please.!

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
where did you get the software from?

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
http://www.storagecr...shadow_user.php can u help me pls

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
is there a problem with my post? or it just that no one is able to solve this problem?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
there's nothing wrong with your post, there is something wrong with your patience though.

everyone here (even the owner of the site) are volunteers. we do this stuff because we like to help. none of us get paid. and we ALL have real lives outside of this site. sometimes it can take a while for someone to answer a question. also, it's not terribly likely that everyone here has used the software you're asking about so it may take some time to research the issue.

how long ago did you get the installer for this software? the website says that it's windows 7 compatible. have you contacted their support or read the manual for the software?