Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

can not explore my documents

• Please log in to reply

nitram22

nitram22

• Pip
  • 1 posts
when I open my documents folder it closes itself before I can click on another folder.
I've attempted other paths but once I've reached the documents folder I get the same result

Attached Files

Advertisements

Mark D

Mark D

• PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
Howszit nitram22? and welcome to GtoG...

Never quite heard of this problem and looking at your MBAM readout its odd that there's a Windows.1 directory. If you click on My computer and then drive C and then Documents and Settings, you will see a list of the user profiles on the system. Click on the one that matches your current user name. It's possible that the folder shortcut has been damaged or misdirected somehow, but this should let you explore any document folder that's not password protected.

Hope this helps