Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I want to uninstall Firefox

• Please log in to reply

tofu5

tofu5

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
About three weeks ago Yahoo mail changed and I could not access both of my email accounts at the same time, even tho I had 2 browser windows open. GeeksToGo suggested I install a different browser system, I installed Firefox and was pleased with it for two weeks. Then, all of a sudden, accessing Yahoo email became harder and the page writing became garbled. Now even this Geeks site is garbled. So. I would like to uninstall Firefox. Can I use Revo uninstaller for that? I installed Revo a while back. Maybe I will try Chrome as a different browser.
Thank you.

Nancy

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Per Mozilla directly..How to uninstall Firefox

artm12

artm12

Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Hi Friends,

To uninstall Firefox follow these steps:
  • Go to Start Menu in the Windows taskbar, select Control Panel. The Control Panel opens.
  • Click Uninstall a program. And Double-click Add or Remove Programs.

• From the list of currently installed programs, select Mozilla Firefox.
  • Click Uninstall. Then Click Remove.
  • In the Mozilla Firefox Uninstall Wizard that opens, click Next. Then Click Uninstall.

Thanks,
James

tofu5

tofu5

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Thank you. I have printed this info for future use. For whatever reason Mozilla has decided to behave itself and the Yahoo page is presenting itself perfectly, as is the iGoogle homepage, which was also a mess for a few days. So I am going to continue using Firefox for now and cross my fingers.

Nancy

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
It may have been a hiccup and it resolved itself.
These type of issues happen and sometimes the best course of action is to wait.