Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Battlefield 2 Verifying Client Data

• Please log in to reply

jay012992

jay012992

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
I just bought Battlefield and installed it and everything. It starts up okay and everything, but when I try and play single player I run into a problem. The map loads pretty fast but then when it says Verifying Client Data it takes forever to load. I still haven't played it yet because of this. I've waited for 15 minutes til I just gave up on it and closed it. Here are my system specs.

I'm running Vista Home Premium
250 GB Hard Drive
3.00 GB RAM
1309 MB gaming graphics
Intel Pentium Dual CPU T3400 2.17GHz

If you need to know anything else let me know... Thanks.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
is this a laptop? Do you know if you have ati, nvidia, or intel graphics? From your post I suspect that you have a laptop with intel graphics. If this is the case, then there isn't much that can be done.

To help identify your graphics go to the start menu and in the box, type in dxdiag and hit enter. Give it a min to run. WHen it finishes it will pop up the results. Just click on the display tab for the Name, display manufacture.

Thanks,
Starjax