Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook 2007

• Please log in to reply

Sarel

Sarel

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi you guys! I really have a problem receiving e-mails. I work on Outlook 2007, shows receiving mail, but I can't seem to find them anywhere! What can the problem be?

Advertisements

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Any chance you are using Google Desktop with Outlook 2007? Might not be indexing properly if you are. I take it you are not getting any error messages?

Edited by AstraNut, 09 July 2010 - 02:31 PM.

Sarel

Sarel

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Jip, I am using google - nope not getting any error messages. How do I fix it

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Are you absolutely sure that you are logging into email account which has new email? Any chance you may have switched to another profile for Outlook? Have you tried the email search of all folders using Outlook's search function?

Find Emails With Attachments with Outlook 2007’s Instant Search

Make sure the server setup for getting your emails is correct and that Outlook is not set to delete your email from server.

Check and see if they are where they are suppose to be:

Outlook 2007 File Locations

This could be related: Microsoft Breaks HTML Email Rendering in Outlook 2007

Change Outlook Startup Folder

Not sure if any of those will help you, but the folder locations may help you find them. A general search of the computer for the emails in the format Outlook uses might also help.