Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Massive emailing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

F Paul

F Paul

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My name is Frank and I'm trying to help my sister with her foundation, see paragraph below. I've posted it on craigslist numerous times till it gets flagged and I post it again.
Were up to about 600 votes. I've got friends that have it on their facebook and still not getting the votes I need. Where can go to get people to vote? I need about 2,100 in 5 days. I thought about someone with a very large email address book, but who?
Can anybody help?

We are in need of your vote. My older sister passed away from cancer, and my younger sister has established a non-profit foundation, Linda's Legacy, with all the proceeds going to the foundation for cancer research and hopefully, soon a cure. We need 2500 votes at the website below within the next 5 days for a $2500.00 donation to the foundation.
You can only vote once a day. Please copy and paste, go to website and vote for Michelle. This will enable the good work to proceed! Thank you so much. Any vote is greatly appreciated.

Edited by BHowett, 17 July 2010 - 12:12 PM.
removed link

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Even hough you have a goodcause, we cannot teach people to "spam", which is essentially what you are looking for. Please contact an admin of this site if you have any questions.
Johanna