Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do i qualify to post solutions on cleaning virus.

• Please log in to reply

Pcs365

Pcs365

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Hello everyone, My name is Yateesh, (User name-PCS365.8) and Iam a memeber since the last two months in geeks to go and it has been a wonderfull place to learn a lot of things about computers and other topics related to computer's however please give me an opportunity to post solutions on cleaning malware and virus, and also help me with the right procedure to do so, as one of the topics that i posted yesterday has been taken off and i dont see it today and have received a mail from one of the moderator saying it was blocked, I definitly dont want to be out of the forum. Any suggestions will keep me on the right track.

Regards,
Yateesh Varma.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
About Geek University (GeekU) - An Introduction
http://www.geekstogo...a...&page=GeekU

Artellos

Artellos

Tech Secretary

• Global Moderator
  • 3,915 posts
Please not that we did have a forum upgrade recently and the GeekU applications are currently closed.
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Olrik

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Malware advice can only be given in the malware forum by those that are trained to do so.