Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

building a WoW computer for cheap

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey everyone I had a few questions. I would like to play the game WoW but I'm going to build the pc myself( actually my father is building it for me) I need to know whwat parts of a computer I need to get in order to run the game. my budget is really really tight. about 400-500. I already have a 80g harddrive but I know I need a graphics card,ram, fan, and quite a few other things. can anyone please help me with this? I am really clueless about what to get. my os is windows xp. don't know if that matters or not. and it's an older computer it's a gateway, it originally had windows 98 on it. thanks.