Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error with Microsoft net framework 2

• Please log in to reply

FGman

FGman

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok so i start running SQL server management studio express then i try to connect and then it always show me that message and i don't knwo what to do to fix it i search for hours without answer. And i'm actually trying to use that software to use afterward the Dragon age origin toolset. so heres the error message --------------------

TITRE : Se connecter au serveur
------------------------------

Impossible de se connecter à KEVEN\SQLEXPRESS.

INFORMATIONS SUPPLÉMENTAIRES :

The type initializer for 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection' threw an exception. (System.Data)

The type initializer for 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory' threw an exception. (System.Data)

The type initializer for 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlPerformanceCounters' threw an exception. (System.Data)

Configuration system failed to initialize (System.Configuration)

Root element is missing. (C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\machine.config) (System.Configuration)

Root element is missing. (System.Xml)

BOUTONS :

OK

FYI i got Microsoft net framework 2, 3 , 3.5 and 4
so thank you if you can provide any help :)

Advertisements

FGman

FGman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
oh and btw i just noticed i clicked on the wrong operating system forum section if someone could put it in the windowx xp forum section it would be appreciated.

Edited by FGman, 22 July 2010 - 09:25 PM.