Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Safe Mode Will Not Boot

• Please log in to reply

And1s0ciety

And1s0ciety

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hello, I have a major problem with my laptop. I am running Windows Vista, and for some reason, my Safe Mode does not work. If I try to access Safe Mode, or Safe Mode with Networking, a blue screen appears telling me the system has crashed and would automatically restart within about six seconds. Normal Mode works flawlessly, and I did have a Malware called Antivirus Solutions Pro, but I was able to solve that problem(Fixing this was extremely painful without Safe Mode access).

I need help into getting my Safe Mode back. I do not know if it is a BIOS problem or related to a registry change. I fear that future attacks from malware will be even more troublesome if I do not have access to my Safe Mode. Thanks for reading my topic, and any advice would be much appreciated.

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
You may still have malware lurking on your system. That needs to be checked by experts on our malware forum. We are not permitted to offer malware removal advice on the non-malware forums. Please post here: http://www.geekstogo...alware-removal/