Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Weird problem with DirectX

• Please log in to reply

NotmeButyou

NotmeButyou

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I have a Vista x64 home premium sp 2 OS and that comes with DirectX 11.
But suddenly after deleting alot of game folders i find myself unable to run any games that requires 3D or Hardware T&L.

I have updated to my newest drivers and that seems not to be the problem.

I have an integrated ATI mobility Radeon HD 4650, and after searching around for a while ive found out that it really shouldnt be compatible with DirectX 11. Not 100% sure about this so if anyone know if it should be DirectX 11 compatible please speak up.

So after looking around on google and forums ive found out that my D3D is disabled, and that i cant show any moving 3D images at all. This goes for games and adds on the internett, but not for my movie players.
So basically i find my self in a place where i cant uninstall directx 11 since its integrated in my OS and my card aint compitable with it. Any soultions?

Attached File  DxDiag.txt   35.41KB   245 downloads

Everything i say could be wrong since im not good with computers so please speak up if i after all really have the wrong driver. I downloaded it from HP site and upgraded it through Catalyst Controll Center to a version dated in may.

Advertisements

Asasdasasd

Asasdasasd

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
howdid you install directx 11? if your graphics card is not comatible with it and it camewith it, my sugestion is just to take it in to the place where you bought it then tell not ask them to fix it, or call iin tech support
the other idea is not very pleasing but reformating your hard ware(s)
heop this helpsman