Basically, in Chrome on certain pages it loads, goes blank and then if I click in the blank white page a pop-up appears with the url your-review.net/a/adframe.php. If I open the same page in IE, it loads fine but also opens a new tab with the same url. This occurs for lots of different pages, a few examples are:
talkbass.com (bass guitar forum)
translink.com.au (public transport website for Brisbane, Australia)
geekstogo.com/forum (yes, even this forum)
I thought it was just my computer but last night I hooked up my old PC and thought I would browse pages that I've had problems with. Straight away the same thing occurred, on a computer that hasn't had this problem before. This morning I asked one of my housemates and she said her laptop does the same thing, and another one of our flatmates has the same problem on his computer.
This leads me to think there's an issue with the router. But I have no idea what to do, and can't seem to find much with a google search. A mate of mine who's an IT manager tried for an hour last night to fix it but could not find anywhere on my system it could be, though he could see the script starting up when loading the above mentioned pages.