Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best free download games (Vista Only!)

• Please log in to reply

coolguyace

coolguyace

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
I would like to download and install stuff like F.E.A.R. Combat or some other racing or first person shooter game on my computer thats free, but I need to know if it works on Vista!

I downloaded the Battlefield 2 demo and it had problems. I found a possible solution, but .reg editor doesnt exist on the computer! I need an answer to tha too. :confused:I would like to download and install stuff like F.E.A.R. Combat or some other racing or first person shooter game on my computer thats free, but I need to know if it works on Vista!

I downloaded the Battlefield 2 demo and it had problems. I found a possible solution, but .reg editor doesnt exist on the computer! I need an answer to tha too. :)

Edited by Rorschach112, 30 July 2010 - 03:55 PM.
don't post in big font and bright colours please

Advertisements

Dark Player

Dark Player

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
F.E.A.R. Combat works on Vista, I got it on mine =D. Try out AVA online too

coolguyace

coolguyace

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
ok thanks

Dark Player.....Jigglypuff.....i cant add up here :)